Today I decided it was time to start working on my first ever full Arabian costume! It will be a native-themed costume in black and blue, with lots of tassels and cowries.
I started out by sculpting the seat for the costume in Apoxie Sculpt. So I wrapped my poor PS Arab named Bakarat in some clear plastic foil to protect him from the clay
And then continued to pile up Apoxie until the seat was shaped properly.
I then waited for the clay to dry… *3 hours later* And with a bit of sanding and touching up in some places, the seat is now complete!
Later today I will hop by the local hobby store to get some black felt, beads, and other sewing supplies that I’ll need to make this costume.