Sneak peeks

So the last few days I have quietly been working on my first costume. I have finished the embroidery work on the seat, and I’ve sewn the drapes on the side onto the seat as well. The halter is nearly finished too, so I guess this may well be the half-way-there point!

Alongside the costume I worked on this red presentation set:


This is the first piece where I tried brushing out the tassels, and I’m liking the results. It’s a LOT more work to make tassels now though. I am still perfecting the technique, so expect to see a few more tack pieces with this style of tassels!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s