Late night studio update

Today I have been doing everything except making tack. I started the day by doing some simple custom work on this cute little Breyer PAF.


He will eventually be an adorable baby chestnut colour. Then I worked a bit on these two stablemate customs that have been lying around my desk for too long.


The rearing one will be a Lipizzaner stallion once I’m done with him, and the galloping one will be a Lusitano. And finally I put another layer of oil paint on my Branston resin. The grey color on her head starts to resemble the colour I’m aiming for. 


Lots of work to be done still, but today was a productive day customizing-wise 🙂 

I also started a new project: making miniature props. I made some mini carrots and an apple. The carrots look pretty nice, but I’m not 100% satisfied with the apple… I guess I need to practise a little more.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s