little very late, but I wish you all a very happy new year with lots of joy (and hopefully lots of model horses). During the holidays I mostly relaxed and ate food (hello, extra kilos), but I also worked on some models. Here are some pictures of the progress.
This girl is the custom PAM I started a few weeks ago. She is no longer earless and bald! She obviously still needs a tail and lots of prepping, but she’s getting there!
I love the sweet expression of the PAM model, it’s really one of Maureen Love’s best sculptures in my opinion. To make her performance friendly, I made a slightly lifted forelock, and a bridle path.
At the same time, I am also planning the colours of her own costume. She will likely have a blue/red/cream costume. No idea when I’ll have time to actually put the costume together though…
And then there is this beautiful Branston resin that I customized to look like the horse I used to ride. She’s coming along really nicely so far!
And lastly there is this Wee Wyakin resin that has been in my body box for faaaar too long. I got her as a body that needed stripping, which took me a long time. After that I lost interest for a while because I had already put so much work into just getting her cleaned up. But then I decided to paint her in the holidays because she IS a very pretty resin. She’s now a dapple smutty buckskin. I still need to work on her hooves a little more, and gloss her eyes. After that she will be pretty much done.
So, that’s what I have been up to the last few weeks. I will start making Arab tack again soon though! Don’t worry 😉