Here is another quick peek at my customized PAF, and his mom. Work in progress!
Today I have been doing everything except making tack. I started the day by doing some simple custom work on this cute little Breyer PAF.
The rearing one will be a Lipizzaner stallion once I’m done with him, and the galloping one will be a Lusitano. And finally I put another layer of oil paint on my Branston resin. The grey color on her head starts to resemble the colour I’m aiming for.
I also started a new project: making miniature props. I made some mini carrots and an apple. The carrots look pretty nice, but I’m not 100% satisfied with the apple… I guess I need to practise a little more.